This weekend was a great one for installing the water line that will run from the well casing into the barn. My Dad helped me out and we managed to get the submersible pump and pipes, etc down into the new well without dropping anything down the well! Once that was completed, we started on the task of getting water to the barn, and preparing it so it will not freeze up this winter. I decided to use foam board insulation and make up a channel path that runs into the barn. Once that was done, the pipe was fully covered with sand and dirt. We’re hoping the frost will stay off of it. Next step will be the tank and electrical hookups!